Thursday, May 23, 2013

That was 5 years ago........When's he going home?

So I'm back in Taiwan after our Malaysia excursion. The 4 days we spent in and around Kota Kinabalu were amazing/surreal/depleting. Snorkeling, rock climbing, drinking with the locals, hanging around markets, a riverboat trip, hiking, and tons of food. I'm too tired to attempt humor or feign intelligence. I don't want to waste a second, much less a whole day, but sometimes you have to stay at an Inn, so you can save your game, replenish your teams health, and grab a snack. Adventure beckons even in exhaustion. I'll answer its call tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. that place looks nice, cool fucking sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not very professional of me under my 'professional' google account, oops

    ReplyDelete